Saturday 10 March 2012

Final Countdown


Most of our group are leaving next Saturday, so this Friday night was our last night to have a few drinks altogether. Plus it was the other NZ Nicole's 30th birthday, so we headed to the main street for dinner and drinks. 2 for 1 cocktails as you see below!! Weekend in general has been a quiet one as everyone begins packing and enjoying the last few things they can afford before the end of the week.
I only have 2 days of teaching left and then a day off so my school can organise my farwell party. Friday will be my last day: a two hour party in the morning :) On Saturday I am travelling 3 hours away to attend a wedding and heading back to Siem Reap on the Monday. Unfortunately with all the new volunteers arriving I have to leave the house on Tuesday and spend my last night somewhere else - havn't organised that yet. And then I head home on Wednesday... crazy!
Will take some photos from my leaving party and the wedding and post those before I leave. Keep tuned for a week of celebrations - Cambodian style!!


No comments:

Post a Comment